Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Drafting GB in M14

Been getting back on track with my M14 drafting. My last three 3-0's have been GB decks. It is definitely apparent that blue is being over-drafted at this point online. If you are joining an 8-4 queue, I'd recommend taking a black, green, or red card over a comparable blue card early in drafts. If you notice blue is in fact open, jump all over it, but it just hasn't happened often lately for me. 

I have been having a lot of success with both BR sacrifice and GB good stuff. Check out the decks below to get an idea of what you want to be looking for with GB. Focusing on as much black removal as you can find, the best green creatures you can find, and a howl of the night pack is a good recipe. Of course getting some solid finishers like a Sengir or Kalonian hydra helps too. If you have specific questions about how to draft this kind of deck definitely post em below or ask me on twitter @bchap55 .




No comments:

Post a Comment